Sunday, April 21, 2013

They See Me Rollin'!

Dey Hatin'! Patrollin' and tryin to catch me ridin' dirty! TRYIN TO CATCH ME RIDIN DIRTY!
TRYIN TO CATCH ME RIDIN DIRTY! TRYIN TO CATCH ME RIIIIIIDIN DIRTY! TRYIN TO CATCH ME RIDIN DIRTY!

But seriously. I roll a lot in Warframe.
Helmet
I got the Ash Helmet blueprint! Woohoo! Nonetheless, I have to get the other blueprints.

But I need lots of Rubedo, and Rubedo is hard to find :(
Rubedo
And I also need the rarest material of them all!
NeuralSensor
Neural Sensors.... They're found on Jupiter.
Sounds fine? Ever heard of Zombies in Warframe? No? I thought so.

They're called Infested, and they will flock you like hell.

The least rare material I still need to find is Alloy Plate, but it's still pretty rare.
AlloyPlate
Okay.

So the shopping list is:

150 Alloy Plate.

1 Neural Sensor.

[150 Polymer Bundle.] Done!

500 Rubedo. DAMN! THAT'S A LOTTA RUBEDO!

Gather all those materials together, and I can get an Ash helmet.

But crafting comes at a price, and that price is 15,000 credits.

And it takes 12 hours to craft. DAMN!

And then I need the rest. The chassis and systems.

Altogether that 45,000 credits to create everything. After getting the mats, of course.

AshAfter creating everything, to combine it you're gonna need another blueprint that costs 35,000 credits! 80,000 credits now? DAMN! And to craft them together you're gonna need an Orokin Cell (Which luckily I already have) And ANOTHER 25,000 credits!

So that's 105,000 credits, plus all the mats. The mats are everything in my shopping list plus MORE! GEEZUS!

Wish me luck as I go, bye readers!



No comments:

Post a Comment