Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Going to make another attempt at Slender: The Eight Pages!

 http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/96/Slender_The_Eight_Pages_logo.png
Yep, Imma try again! Wish me luck guys! I'm just 13, so I wonder if this will mentally scar me for years to come. Heck, maybe Slendy will even hunt me. If I can complete this, then maybe I shall get Slender: The Arrival. Link to the homepage for Slender: The Eight Pages right here! Link!

Also......... My Brothers of 9 and 6...... They want to play the most horrifying game in the world.....

SLENDYTUBBIES!

Oh god man, and they want me to play it with them D: D: D: D: D:

After seeing the Slendytubby, I was scarred 4 life! Picture below, not for the faint of heart..
  http://25.media.tumblr.com/6940b3674cb6f7b48369add2cad888e1/tumblr_mg61001NxQ1rf5z64o1_500.png
Now I must play the game which includes stock horror female screaming sounds.... Brrrrr.......

Ok, and as said before, wish me luck as I best Slender! Bye readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment