Monday, March 12, 2012

SpecOps Team.

In Counter Strike, I Use Stealth To My Advantage In The Map Assault. I Go Through The Vents And Rescue The Hostages, Killing Any Terrorists In My Way. No Sound, Sneakily, I Find The Vent Above The Place Where The Hostages Are Held, Kill Any Terrorists In The Room, Then Go Into The Hostage Room, Also Checking For Terrorists. Then I Move Out. Weapons Used: Silenced Machine Pistol, Default CT Forces Pistol, All With Awesome Ammo, Kevlar AND Helmet, Grenades Of All Kinds, And Sometimes NightVision.
By The Way POLL! Do You Think That It Was Good Or Bad That The Riot Shield Was Removed In CS Source. Tell Me In The Comments.

1 comment:

  1. In My Opinion It Was Bad That The Riot Shield Was Removed Because It Was Good For Countering Huge Terrorist Attacks.

    ReplyDelete